The Daughters of Penelope was the realization of Alexandra Apostolides’ dream. Her desire was to create a woman’s organization and because of her perseverance and the encouragement of her husband Dr. Emanuel Apostolides, a devoted AHEPAN, she formed EOS Chapter#1 with 25 charter members on November 16, 1929 in San Francisco, California. The Mission of the Daughters of Penelope is to promote Hellenism, Education, Philanthropy, Civic Responsibility, Family and Individual Excellence.
Air Jewelry Workshop by babis Kakoulidis, respecting principles and ideals of D.O.P designed and created a fine ring, based on organization’s emblem.
- Sterling Silver, Gold ( White or Yellow) and Gold Plated
- Patina, Enamel or just shine
- Choice of Finish ( Shine, brushed or Satin)
- Designed and created by AIR JEWELRY
- Made in Greece
After your order please send me an email with your ring specifications:
- The size (Note: If you don’t know your ring size, you can visit your local jewelry shop and ask politely for a finger measurement)
- Patina, Enamel or not
- The finish (Shine, brushed or satin)
Please allow 1-2 weeks for your ring to be made and dispatched, I can sometimes finish sooner, so do get in touch for an accurate delivery time.
For any further information please do not hesitate to contact me and I would be happy to discuss.
Air Studio Jewelry Creations by Cpt (r) babis Kakoulidis
Craftsman & Jewelry Designer
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/www.airjewelry.gr
Instagram : airstudiojewelry
- Design and creation is approved by Grand Lodge